How To Enter
- Select the category(ies) you would like to enter from the Category List
- Check that the business fulfils the criteria listed in the entry guidelines for that category
- Complete this form to Nominate Your OWN Business, Employer or Employee - and click “Submit”
- Complete this form to Nominate a business that is NOT your own - and click “Submit”
Please Note: The only award you cannot actually submit an entry for is the David Doorbar Award. This award will be given to the ‘best of the best’ as decided by the judging panel.
To enter the business or organisation must trade in Richmond or a 7-mile radius of the town.
When completing the entry forms please use percentages rather than actual turnover/profit figures, numbers in your evidence.
Where the business has been nominated by a third party, we shall check with that business to ensure that they wish to be entered into the awards.
A ‘mystery shopper’ may also visit your business if further evidence is needed.
When writing your application please consider the following where applicable.
- How the business is presented - exterior and interior and window displays
- Presentation of the staff
- Customer service levels
- Sales and marketing strategy
- Staff training and development
- Environmental policies
- Innovation and ambition
- Commitment to the community
- Innovative ideas that keep the business fresh
- Successes over the last 12 months
- Increase in turnover
- Future plans to keep building the business e.g marketing; promotions; buying etc
- Leadership skills
- Awards, testimonials and accolades
How to Enter... | Category List... | David Doorbar Award... | Rules for Entrants...