Original Richmond’s Bigger and Better October Loyalty Card promotion launches
Thursday 1st October sees the launch of this year’s Original Richmond Business and Tourism Association’s (ORBTA) Loyalty Card promotion. This year there are 17 prizes to be won, including a £100 voucher to spend in ORBTA member businesses.
Throughout October, shoppers are invited to collect a loyalty card from ORBTA members, who can be identified by the posters in the windows of shops and other businesses. All the shopper has to do is collect 6 stamps from 6 different ORBTA members, complete an easy to answer question and submit their completed card to a participating member. There is no limit to the number of cards that can be entered by an individual, but the stickers must come from 6 different ORBTA businesses.
All the completed entries will go into a draw with prizes of one of the following for each of our 17 lucky winners.
- Original Richmond Business and Tourism Association - £100 Voucher to spend in ORBTA Businesses
- Trinity Fashion - £50 Voucher
- Kiss the Moon - Eye Pillow and Aromatherapy Pillow Drops RRP £45
- Cheesey Grin, Richmond Stall - £25 Voucher for Cheese
- Green Howards Museum - £15 Voucher
- Cross View Tearooms & Restaurant - Sunday Lunch for 4 including drinks
- Neeps and Tatties - £20 Fruit and Veg Box
- Berber Leather - Leather Satchel RRP £60
- Sip Coffee - Afternoon Tea for 2
- Angus Morton Butchers - £50 Voucher
- Arthur Caygill Cycles - Bicycle Repair Voucher worth £50
- Richmond Brewing Company - 12 Bottles Mixed Ales
- Tunstall Meat Company - TMC special package (value £22.50)
- Ginger Tree Holistic Skin Clinic - £30 Voucher
- Granny’s Kitchen - Tea for Two
- The Station Café Bar - Pizza Deal for a Family of 4
- Goosewing Gallery - Pair of Swarovski Crystal Earrings
- Ravensworth Nurseries - £25 Gift Voucher
To find out which businesses are participating in the scheme, shoppers are encouraged to look for the ORBTA posters around the town or visit www.originalrichmond.co.uk to find ORBTA member businesses. There are over 100 members of the Association in and around Richmond including shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants in and around the town centre and on Gallowfields Trading Estate as well as businesses a little further out of town.
Marcia McLuckie, Chair of The Richmond Business and Tourism Association said, “This is a great opportunity for entrants to win prizes from some of our good, independent businesses. We have many owner run businesses in Richmond and the Loyalty Card promotion is designed to encourage people to use those businesses that are members of the Richmond Business and Tourism Association.”
The Loyalty Card promotion starts Thursday 1 October and runs throughout the month. Closing date for entries is Saturday 7 November and winners will be notified by Friday 27 November. This is the fourth year that ORBTA have run this successful loyalty promotion.
Local people and visitors to Richmond can see what Original Richmond has to offer and the businesses taking part in the Loyalty Card promotion at www.originalrichmond.co.uk
Picture displayed from 2019 Loyalty Scheme...