Richmond information Centre re-opened in June in a brand-new glazed unit inside Richmond’s lovely Victorian-era Market Hall. It is great that this is in a larger, more central position and there has been about a fourfold increase in footfall compared with last summer, when the Information Centre was housed in Richmond Library. That is four times more visitors whom the Volunteers steer towards local businesses.
Much thanks to Nick and Donald for all their hard work on giving Richmond an Information Centre we can be proud of and that will help with all our businesses and attractions as well as simply enabling people to make sure they enjoy the beauty of Richmond and all it has to offer.
The Information Centre is now going to supercharge their service to local accommodation providers! This includes reserving a free page for you on their new online accommodation database, where visitors can see photos of your business, read about your offer, and send booking enquiries.
To see a sample page, visit richmondinfo.net/x. There is a form at the foot of the page so you can send them your promotional copy, photos and contact details. This is extremely easy to use – I know, because I have completed it!
The small print!
- You can revise your entry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Up to two revisions may be made in any calendar year.
- If a page contains inappropriate material, or the Managers of the Centre believe that a business is no longer trading, they may take it down.
- The service is free. After one year they hope also to be able offer an upgrade in which if you subscribe, you can...
- Amend your details online as often as you want. This is a great way to include current promotions.
- Indicate live room availability, daily, through a simple red light/green light system.
- Put a photo of your property and a clickable link in the Home Page carousel on our website.
- Display printed DL flyers in Richmond Information Centre; this benefit is not available to any other accommodation providers.
It bears repeating that the service they are offering you today is free, and there is no compulsion to upgrade. They really hope you will want to take advantage of this offer, and look forward to helping to boost your business. Visit richmondinfo.net/x now.