Member Kiss the Moon are recruiting for a Product & HQ Manager
Natural beauty sleep brand, Kiss the Moon are looking for a logistics superstar to join their small friendly crew. The role is full-time and based at Kiss the Moon’s HQ at Sedbury Hall Stables near Richmond, North Yorkshire (2 miles from Scotch Corner).
Salary: £22k - £25k (depending on experience)
Find out more about Kiss the Moon at kissthemoon.com
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Product Management – managing our production and design partners and local helpers to create products and packaging
2. Stock Control – staying on top of stock levels, managing storage locations and stock rotation 3. Order Fulfillment – ensuring online orders are picked, packed and dispatched on time and looking gorgeous
4. Store Champion – day to day running of the store, driving local sales and managing customer events in our Sedbury Hall store
5. HQ Management – ensuring the office and workspace remains a safe, effective, happy and secure place for everyone to work in
skills & attitude we’re after
- In tune with our brand ethos – we are looking for some one who is excited about our excited about our brand and in beauty and wellness generally, who believes in our purpose and can enthuse others with it.
- Streetwise and smart thinker – able to spot what matters, prioritise well and think through how best to make stuff happen. Then have the gumption to follow things through.
- Can-do attitude – willing to give whatever comes up a go – however madcap it might seem at first glance.
- Super-organised – we’re after someone to help bring in systems and organisation and maintain them.
- Ability to charm – strong people skills required to get folks onside and leave them smiling. This applies both to customers and our business partners, on the phone and face to face whether representing the brand, selling or moving things forward.
- Flexible – because who knows what could happen tomorrow that we might want to say yes to. We’re a small team and this isn’t a typical 9-5 role so we need someone who is self-starting and able to thrive independently at times and can work flexibly when required.
- Techno-literate – to make up for Jo’s techno-numptiness (I am learning but all help appreciated).
- Confident – you’ll be working with strong-minded people so a degree of robustness is going to come in handy (at least we are honest!).
Want to know more?
Contact Jo Foster:
We’re looking forward to meeting you. xx