Association Members - Other Services
Below you will find details of other Business Services from Association Members who are able to offer support and help in these difficult time.
Shop Local... | Members Opening... | Other Member Services...
BSA Electrical Ltd
01748 451239 / 07784 171787 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.facebook.com/bsaelectrical
Emergency callout service and any ongoing projects that require electrical works during these uncertain times.
Still carrying out electrical services, observing social distancing rules, including:
- All domestic works - from replacing a light fitting to re-wiring a faulty circuit
- Commercial and industrial works - for one off jobs or long-term contracting for all types of work
- All work is carried out to highest standard and at competitive pricing
- Testing, inspecting and fault finding
- Installation of outdoor sockets and lighting
- Any emergency callouts - 24/7 callout service
Director, Luke Boston, is also happy to help deliver shopping, prescriptions, supplies etc. and give any general help around the house for those with difficulties caused by the Coronavirus pandemic in the evenings and at weekends.
Eyecatching Signs Ltd
01748 826884 | email@example.com | www.eyecatchingsigns.co.uk
Business services: Safety signs etc. Can deliver.
Flowery Dell Ltd
01748 822406 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.flowerydell-lodges.com
We are available between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday to help you
Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges are set in a peaceful valley just a mile from Richmond, Yorkshire. Ideal for Romantic Week & Weekend Breaks in Yorkshire, these lodges are a wonderful and warm alternative to holiday cottages in the Yorkshire Dales.
Our site is currently closed and scheduled to re-open Thursday 3rdDecember, bookings can be made online 24 hours a day through our website.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Flowery Dell Lodges. Stay safe from all the Team at Flowery Dell Lodges
01748 825525 | email@example.com | www.yorkshirecountryholidays.co.uk
4* Gold and Alastair Sawday inspected. Delightful, historic cottage sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms - perfect holiday home, with enclosed, south-facing garden and private off street parking. Children welcome and dogs stay at no extra charge. Spectacular views of Richmond castle and Billy Banks Woods.
Guests are invited to explore the owners’ neighbouring Yorkshire In Bloom Gold Award winning 1-acre garden. Situated in this lovely, historic market town Garden Cottage is a few minutes’ walk to the Market Place with similarly short walk to the River Swale and woodlands.
We offer our guests a pleasant place to stay and relax and make themselves at home, whilst enjoying all that Richmond, Swaledale and the surrounding area have to offer.
Weekly lets from Friday to Friday. Short breaks available except during peak seasons. Avoid booking fees - book direct for personal service and local knowledge.
We are now taking provisional bookings. Please call for more information and to find out how we are adapting to the new Covid 19 measures.
Hunton and Garget Solicitor
We are a friendly and reliable North Yorkshire solicitors practice in Richmond's historic market place.
The firm dates back to 1820 and is one of the oldest firms in Yorkshire. We are committed to providing high quality legal advice to our clients in the local and wider community.
Our services include:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Agricultural & Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Property
- Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney & Court of Protection
Facebook - @huntongargetsolicitors
Instagram - @hunton_garget_solicitors
Twitter - @HuntonandGarget
Krozen Design & Consultancy Ltd
01748 810035 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook – Krozen-Design-Consultancy-Ltd
Architecture services, planning applications and building regulations submissions are continuing as normal during lock down. Advice regarding new homes, extensions or alterations, which could be to suit changes in lifestyle or a growing family, and proposals for commercial premises are being provided in a Covid safe manner via phone calls, emails and Zoom sessions. There are examples of current and recent projects on the company Facebook page. Call or email Ken if you would like initial no obligation design advice.
01748 821888 | email@example.com | www.purplecs.com
Can deliver rapid website solutions for businesses who need to get an online presence urgently.
This could include a general Contact / Enquiry Form through to a full online shop system.
We are also assisting and supporting businesses with their Social Media and Digital Marketing activities to help drive enquiries.
07732 210262 | www.shaeferpr.com | www.shaeferpr.com
If businesses need to get information out about their latest situation or what they are offering to their customers during this time we can help them do that through social media, the media generally or via digital or traditional marketing and PR.
01748 835599 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.signaltelecom.co.uk
- Remote IT support & advice
- From installation to completion, our support tools are deployed quickly and with minimal involvement from you or your team. Once installed, we can quickly assist your employees with any issues or questions they have may. Better yet, our automated alerts mean that will know of any issues before your employee does!
- Cloud Services
- Whether you’re looking to move your onsite documents to the cloud or are already set up with the cloud and need some help, we can keep on top of it all for you. Our team of experts offer a full circle service from set up and migration to maintenance and looking after your cloud’s security.
- Utilising Office365
- Office365 is packed full of amazing features which are really useful, especially for remote working! Want help setting up Microsoft Teams, accessing your OneDrive account, need to get Office365, or just about anything else, we can help.
- Keeping you talking
- Want to use your phone as if you were in the office? Still want people to contact you through your work number? We can help you redirect numbers to mobiles as well as help you get your office VoIP phone working from home.
Timothy David Crawshaw Urban Design
07579 003555 | email@example.com | www.crawshawurbandesign.com
Chartered Planning Consultant and Urban Design expert. Planning applications for small or large schemes prepared and submitted. A full design service is offered alongside planning advice. Specific skills in heritage, environment and sustainability. Services to business and householders. Thinking about extending your home, a change of use of your building or changing your premises, get in touch.
Online consultations available, external surveys with social distancing.
01748 822160 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.thecitysecret.com
thecitysecret, a local IT company, will continue to be business as usual during lockdown.
- thecitysecret offer IT Support for business, both remote and onsite, if required. The company can also help businesses setup remote working and move their business data, software and systems to the cloud, meaning they can be accessed from anywhere.
- thecitysecret have experience working with and setting up Microsoft 365 and GSuite.
- thecitysecret also offer Web, mobile and app development, for businesses looking to offer the products or services in a more digital way.