Association Members - Other Services
Below you will find details of other Business Services from Association Members who are able to offer support and help in these difficult time.
Association Members... | Non-Members... | Other Member Services...
BSA Electrical Ltd
01748 451239 / 07784 171787 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.facebook.com/bsaelectrical
Emergency callout service and any ongoing projects that require electrical works during these uncertain times.
Still carrying out electrical services, observing social distancing rules, including:
- All domestic works - from replacing a light fitting to re-wiring a faulty circuit
- Commercial and industrial works - for one off jobs or long-term contracting for all types of work
- All work is carried out to highest standard and at competitive pricing
- Testing, inspecting and fault finding
- Installation of outdoor sockets and lighting
- Any emergency callouts - 24/7 callout service
Director, Luke Boston, is also happy to help deliver shopping, prescriptions, supplies etc. and give any general help around the house for those with difficulties caused by the Coronavirus pandemic in the evenings and at weekends.
Eyecatching Signs Ltd
01748 826884 | email@example.com | www.eyecatchingsigns.co.uk
Business services: Safety signs etc. Can deliver.
01748 821888 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.purplecs.com
Can deliver rapid website solutions for businesses who need to get an online presence urgently.
This could include a general Contact / Enquiry Form through to a full online shop system.
07732 210262 | www.shaeferpr.com | www.shaeferpr.com
If businesses need to get information out about their latest situation or what they are offering to their customers during this time we can help them do that through social media, the media generally or via digital or traditional marketing and PR.
01748 835599 | email@example.com | www.signaltelecom.co.uk
- Remote IT support & advice
- From installation to completion, our support tools are deployed quickly and with minimal involvement from you or your team. Once installed, we can quickly assist your employees with any issues or questions they have may. Better yet, our automated alerts mean that will know of any issues before your employee does!
- Cloud Services
- Whether you’re looking to move your onsite documents to the cloud or are already set up with the cloud and need some help, we can keep on top of it all for you. Our team of experts offer a full circle service from set up and migration to maintenance and looking after your cloud’s security.
- Utilising Office365
- Office365 is packed full of amazing features which are really useful, especially for remote working! Want help setting up Microsoft Teams, accessing your OneDrive account, need to get Office365, or just about anything else, we can help.
- Keeping you talking
- Want to use your phone as if you were in the office? Still want people to contact you through your work number? We can help you redirect numbers to mobiles as well as help you get your office VoIP phone working from home.
Timothy David Crawshaw Urban Design
07579 003555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.crawshawurbandesign.com
Chartered Planning Consultant and Urban Design expert. Planning applications for small or large schemes prepared and submitted. A full design service is offered alongside planning advice. Specific skills in heritage, environment and sustainability. Services to business and householders. Thinking about extending your home, a change of use of your building or changing your premises, get in touch.
Online consultations available, external surveys with social distancing.
01748 822160 | email@example.com | www.thecitysecret.com
Provide remote IT support and advice.